Heron Lake Plateau thanks, I hate it
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He explained that he didn't want to move them. Towhee swallowed and looked around dubiously, though she did not argue with him. They were his mate and offspring, so it was his call. If he felt it was safer to stay out here in the open rather than move them, Towhee would go with his judgment call. In the meantime, she'd do whatever it took to mitigate any threats.

Phox took her up on her offer of a snack, which made her freeze. She hadn't thought it through too well and was very reluctant to leave them. She hesitated for a few seconds, then a realization struck her. Her orange eyes lifted and found X circling overhead, almost like yet another guardian. Towhee smiled gratefully at the hawk, then yapped a command to him. Hopefully he understood. In any case, he broke his pattern and winged away.

"I didn't want to leave you guys," she explained when her attention dropped back to Phox and family again. "He should be back soon with something to eat. I'll keep watch, so if you wanna catch a few winks or anything..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 02, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 02, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 04, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 10, 2019, 10:37 AM