Heron Lake Plateau But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a while, nobody moved. All was still and quiet (or so Towhee assumed); it was quite restful. But then Fen stirred and the Beta immediately lifted her head to watch the girl as she roused. Soon she was sitting up, blinking in the light and yawning. The noise she made was lost on Towhee. Until the pups could enunciate clearly, there was no point in trying to communicate with them verbally.

But she'd been signing at them from go, so Towhee sat up, smiled and patted the ground with her foot. -Good nap?- she asked, knowing two words and an inquisitive symbol was probably still too complex but wanting to expose Fen as much as possible until she caught onto ptero.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 08, 2019, 10:07 AM