Heron Lake Plateau running low on words
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It felt like forever since she'd intercepted a newcomer at the borders. Towhee didn't hear the howl, nor did X summon her (he'd probably already settled down for the night), so she didn't show up right away. But she was out on a patrol, trying to complete it as hastily as possible so she could get home to her family, when she saw a large, dark shape off in the distance. Although she broke into a gallop, she wasn't the first one to reach the scene.

Her eyes pinned on Rye for a moment as she circled around the stranger to flank her pack mate and face their visitor. She hadn't seen him since they'd bumped uglies. If Towhee felt awkward about the situation, she didn't show it. She soon glanced away from him, focus honing in on the hulking stranger in their midst. Her neck stiffened as she raised her head, tail doing the same as it went rigid over her back.

"State your name and business," she said in her strange cadence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
running low on words - by Behemoth - May 12, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: running low on words - by Rye - May 13, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: running low on words - by Towhee - May 14, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: running low on words - by Behemoth - May 15, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: running low on words - by Rye - May 15, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: running low on words - by Towhee - May 16, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: running low on words - by Behemoth - May 17, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: running low on words - by Towhee - May 17, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: running low on words - by Behemoth - May 30, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: running low on words - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: running low on words - by Behemoth - June 03, 2019, 08:49 PM