Heron Lake Plateau My disintegration.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He relented to her reasoning and Towhee's heart began pounding even harder, faster. Phox told her that she should inform Raven of their departure, while he moved the kids. A few protests rose in Towhee's throat, though she slammed her lips shut against them. She nodded her assent to the plan. She wasn't sure how Raven would feel about Phox sneaking off with the pups, though if Towhee could smooth out some of the wrinkles, he could always come back and say his proper goodbyes at a later date.

"I'll see you guys soon," she said to Fig and Fen, kissing their heads. She exchanged a look with her brother, then blinked blankly at the den site they were leaving behind. Towhee had been stewing on this decision ever since returning with Z's body, so she didn't linger. She'd made her peace with the places she was losing, just like she'd done at the caldera. And it was still only ground.

Loping away toward the place where @Raven and @Quixote lived, Towhee rehearsed what she wanted to say. She wanted to emphasize that, yes, they were leaving and some of their reasoning was contentious; nobody could or would deny that. But it would be good for everyone to finally do away with all the interpersonal strife, right? Perhaps they would be better neighbors than pack mates. The mercenary would also like to point out what a powerhouse the family at large would become, whatever their chosen surname or allegiance, as a third pack joined the alliance.

She just hoped her sister would accept it, even if she didn't like it or even totally understand it. At the very least, her reaction couldn't be half as terrible as Tegan's. Towhee's steps slowed as she approached their resting quarters, trying to marshal her thoughts and ignore the fluttering bird in her chest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Figment - June 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Fennec - June 04, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Raven - June 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 08:00 PM