Heron Lake Plateau My disintegration.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Raven's lips formed the first syllable of her name and Towhee's heartbeat ratcheted up several notches even as she stared raptly, hanging on her sister's every word. The caregiver began to sign too, spelling out a message that made her heart thump in a whole different manner. Raven had barely finished signing the last word before the mercenary was on her feet again, a foreleg slung around her sister's neck, her face buried behind one black silk ear.

"Always," she said, voice even thicker than usual as she repeated the word Raven had already said twice. She peppered Raven's crown with a few sisterly licks, then nibbled at the other she-wolf's ear again before drawing back to look in her in the eye. "Love you, Rave," was the only other thing Towhee felt she needed to say. Her lips twitched into a hopeful smile, even though this was a rather bittersweet moment.

Duty was calling her to go and find Phox's trail, wherever it might lead, but she was reluctant to simply take off now that they'd gotten past the hard part. "It'll take some time to settle, wherever we do, but once we've done that, we'll come visit, let you know where we've set up shop. And then we'll visit as much as we're welcome after that. And vice versa. Same goes for all those boneheads over at Firebirds. You know, we're going to make one hell of a powerhouse in this corner of the wilds."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Figment - June 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Fennec - June 04, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Phox - June 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Raven - June 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: My disintegration. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 08:00 PM