Hideaway Strath Shriek.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"We're spin-offs," Towhee explained, trying to keep her feelings out of it and just explain the relations objectively. "The Redhawks began at Redhawk Caldera, on the east side of those mountains." She gestured at the Barriers. "We relocated to Heron Lake Plateau a while back, after warring with our neighbors. Earlier this year, my older sister, Wildfire, branched out to start the Firebirds. And as you know, Phox and I splintered to establish the grove more recently. Our other older sister, Raven, leads what I would've called the original pack, although they're not the Redhawks anymore; they're the Frosthawks now." None of them was OG, truly, and Towhee chewed on that a moment.

But after a brief, considering pause, she said, "We're all on good terms, in theory. The reality is there's always some tension around these things but I'll spare you the gory details. At the end of the day, we're sister packs forming one big Redhawk collective. But we're also our own entities," which made her want to point out some of the things that made Asterism Grove unique. "I don't know if Phox went over the theme with you. Did he explain the ranks and all that?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shriek. - by Towhee - June 14, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 14, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 14, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 14, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 15, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Shriek. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:52 PM