Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His delighted surprise wasn't that strange, though Towhee hadn't expected the naked hope on his face. He wanted to know if she was serious. She could've easily played it off like a joke, though the mercenary bit her lip. She didn't know Rye all that well, yet he had grown on her all the same. And part of her wanted to steal him just to be petty, though it was a small part. Towhee knew they could genuinely use someone like him, though it really wasn't a joking matter.

-"Yes, I'm serious,"- she admitted after a pause, -"but you don't have to decide right now. Just think about it."- That made Towhee think of her very first conversations with her brother about relocating and she smiled wryly. -"You could even talk to Qui and Rave, although be aware they may not take it well. Either way, you'd be welcome, but no pressure."-

She let that hang between the two of them for a moment before changing the subject. -"Asterism Grove is the name of the pack, in case that wasn't clear. Phox and I are both Alphas, though we're called Kilonovas here. He made up an entire ranking system based on the stars, which aren't my thing but the names sound pretty cool. The grove is an awesome territory, perfect for Fen and very well fortified. I'd show you around but I'll save that for when you switch teams,"- she said with a smirk because Towhee just couldn't help herself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 17, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 11:36 AM