Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No worries, there's no such thing as a "late" reply; post at your leisure. I hope today's better!

He admitted that she'd been his first too and Towhee could tell that he was flustered. It was actually kind of endearing. Truth be told, she had no sex drive to speak of outside her heat. But the idea of doing it with Rye again sometime had a strange sort of appeal anyhow, else she would not have suggested it, even in jest.

-"You have nothing to apologize for,"- she assured him in that same casual manner. -"I was the one slutting it up all over the place. I'm sorry that I banged another dude right after you and right in front of you."- Towhee laughed wryly, hoping he didn't hold that against her. -"Hormones are whack, man."-

If memory served, she'd coupled with three males, Rye included. But the other two, whatever their merits at the time, had disappeared and, without pups to remind her of them, they'd already faded in Towhee's memory. Only Rye was still around. Her lips twitched into a faint, fond smile as she peered at him. She really hoped he would consider moving to the grove. Towhee couldn't promise a real relationship, though the two of them could certainly be friends, maybe with benefits.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 17, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 11:36 AM