Hideaway Strath Connor The Explorer
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When the trespasser raised his head, Towhee's growl deepened and she gnashed her teeth at him. Only a moment later, he dipped it, though she was far from appeased. She took his implacable posture as disrespectful and continued leering even when his lips formed an apology.

When he insisted she couldn't force him, Towhee met that statement with another snarl. The only thing that stopped her from lunging at him to show him the error of his ways was the next few words; he said he would leave. Then he began to do just that, asininely lifting his head as he went.

Towhee dogged his steps until he was on the far side of the rocky pass. Fuckin' arrogant moron, she thought scathingly at his back, nostrils flaring as she planted her feet and watched him disappear. What kind of wolf traipsed into clearly marked territory and then behaved like that? With a final derisive snort, the mercenary returned to the grove to pick up where she'd left off her patrol.

Sorry she's a jerk and thanks for playing. :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 10:01 PM