Hideaway Strath Novae Meets Alula
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm making a few assumptions here, so please tap me if I need to edit anything! :)

The deaf Kilonova didn't hear her pack mate's warning bark, though the departure of the two trespassers did not go unnoticed, seeing as Towhee had taken a watch at the pass. Her hackles bristled when they appeared, her tail arcing over her hips even as her lips skinned back from her teeth. She was stopped from attacking by their course; they quickly passed out of the strath with nary a threat needing escape Towhee's wrinkled lips. She blinked at the strangeness of it, orange eyes narrowed as she watched the pair disappear from view.

She glanced back into the territory once they'd gone, brow furrowed contemplatively as she scanned the trees. Perhaps one of the grove wolves had sent them packing, though Towhee had not yet detected Rue's presence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Novae Meets Alula - by Novae - June 23, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Alula - June 23, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Novae - June 23, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Ruenna - June 23, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Novae - June 23, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Towhee - June 24, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Alula - June 24, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Ruenna - June 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Towhee - June 24, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Ruenna - June 24, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Novae Meets Alula - by Towhee - June 24, 2019, 05:10 PM