Golden Glade Shadowless.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hehehe, so glad you joined!!! I really ought to be asleep but I had to toss this out into the universe first.

A dark figure came barreling out of the trees and every muscle in Towhee's body tensed, as she didn't recognize her sister right away. Within the space of a breath, recognition did hit her and her orange eyes widened. Raven was beyond pregnant, sides swelled out so far that the visiting mercenary honestly wondered if she was as wide as she was tall. But, just as importantly, Raven seemed happy to see her. As someone particularly adept at reading body language, Towhee quickly picked up on the fact that her sister was actually shaking with glee.

She had kept her distance for so long to give herself time to resolve whatever negative emotions lingered. And though it would be a lie to say they simply disappeared, their shadow grew very small in the light of Raven's radiant presence now. Towhee's tail swiped through the humid early summer air as she returned her sister's kisses in kind, her weight shifting from foot to foot not because she was fidgeting but because she was a little overcome herself.

There were a thousand things Towhee wanted to say to her sister: "holy shit, you're hell'a pregnant!" or "did you seriously take a new surname?" or even a general "how the hell are you?!" Instead, the Kilonova's orange eyes sought and locked on Raven's electric yellow gaze as she blurted, apropos of nothing, -"I think I might have a crush on Rye but I'm not sure because it's never happened before and I could really use some sisterly advice."- It all came out in a garbled, breathless rush and flurry of forelimbs before Towhee just as suddenly cringed at herself. -"Fuck, I mean, uh... it's really good to see you!"- And she hooked Raven into another hug, smashing her face into the other Alpha's neck even as she mouthed, What the fuck, Tow? at herself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 10:04 PM