Hideaway Strath Ours
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had just plopped on her haunches and raised a hind leg to scratch at a bothersome itch behind her ear when Towhee saw her brother raise his snout toward the dusky skies. She could not hear the song he sung, nor the chorus that rose up around the grove. But that didn't stop her from instinctively joining the symphony, lending her own note to it. It was awfully off-key and rather horrisonant, truthfully, yet there was no mistaking the Kilonova's voice or its powerful claim.

When Phox's head dropped, so did Towhee's. She clicked her tongue and wiggled her eyebrows at him, then sought out the kids to do the same them. Weary from a day's hard work, she then sank to the cooling earth and let her eyes drift shut, falling asleep under the watchful eye of Polaris, Gemini and all of her brother's astral allies.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Ours - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Ours - by Dingo - July 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Ours - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Ours - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Ours - by Figment - July 07, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Ours - by Nebula - July 08, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Ours - by Keyni - July 08, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: Ours - by Ruenna - July 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: Ours - by Fennec - July 15, 2019, 12:10 PM