Bonesplinter Ravine She say she love me at dusk
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He retorted that she needn't yell and Towhee smirked, sucking in a deep breath in preparation to raise her voice even more just because she was a savage that way. But all the air escaped her in a loud bluster when the kid gave a name. He was a Blackfeather.

Two of Towhee's strongest impulses immediately waged war. As a mother, she couldn't imagine harming a pup, even a mouthy one. Hell, she wouldn't have considered it fair play even before Fig and Fen. But as a Redhawk, she wanted to wipe his kind from the face of the earth. That he was standing here before her was just a reminder of how all their efforts to eliminate the thread had been in vain.

You shouldn't exist, Towhee thought, giving Rowan a venomous look. Out loud, she ground out, -"You and whoever you're with need to get out of this area now."- It was meant as more of a warning than a threat but if there were Blackfeathers on this side of the Barrier Mountains, all bets were off and Towhee wouldn't hesitate to bring down the might of all the Redhawks on their heads.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: She say she love me at dusk - by Rowan - September 04, 2019, 11:46 AM