Hideaway Strath the one minute, the soldier's minute
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I sent you a PM but wanted to note for anyone else reading this thread (hiya! *waves*): Towhee's aforementioned suspicions about his being a Blackfeather are 100% paranoia with no canon basis whatsoever. She currently suspects everyone she meets is possibly a Blackfeather because of her history and recent events. I didn't actually realize (or at least forgot) he was actually associated with them at one point!... lol, oops. Anyway, I just wanted to make that clear. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk! :D

He didn't seem any more bothered by her mispronunciation than by her hawk or signing. In all likelihood, he probably thought it was just part of her odd manner of speaking, so Towhee didn't dwell on it. She focused shrewdly on his lips, her orange eyes squinting when he broke off to take a breath. He went on to explain that he found it difficult to speak at length. The Kilonova met this information, and the rest of it, with an impassive blink.

Her head raised a little, ears tilting ever so slightly forward, when he asked an unexpected question. -"No, not as far as I know,"- Towhee answered after a beat of silence. -"Although I think I know the place you're talking about. I had no idea there was a grave there. Whose is it?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 07, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 07, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 11, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 11, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by RIP Wintersbane - September 14, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: the one minute, the soldier's minute - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 11:01 AM