Hideaway Strath BWP: time makes you bolder
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was seated in the middle of the pass, X hanging out on her shoulder, when the hawk's talons suddenly dug into the meat of her shoulder, wrenching a startled cry from the wolf's mouth. X's wings beat against the side of her head as the raptor abruptly took to the air, causing Towhee to glare after her, then arch her neck to peer at the shallow cuts on her shoulder. "The fuck," she muttered under her breath, right as the rumbling began.

Black ears swept backward as Towhee instinctively crouched, waiting to ride out this latest earthquake like all the rest. She quickly realized this one was much stronger. She slung herself even closer to the ground and then, feeling a little panicked, began to scuttle like a crab toward the trees. Towhee then stopped, partially because the earth was moving too much and also because she sensed danger in the woods. This quake was so strong, she could easily see it knocking down some trees. Even as she fretted over her pack mates, she decided she didn't want to (and honestly couldn't) go any deeper into the strath.

It was just her luck that her current position proved the most dangerous of all. Towhee didn't hear the telltale thunder as the mountains began to collapse overhead and thus didn't even think to glance back in that direction. She never even saw it coming as tons of rocks came barreling down into the pass, pouring into the gap until it vanished and left nothing behind but a towering impasse and, quite likely, the world's vastest tombstone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
BWP: time makes you bolder - by Ruenna - October 06, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Aneira - October 07, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Rye - October 07, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 10:12 AM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Merlin - October 09, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Keyni - October 09, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Pippin - October 11, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: BWP: time makes you bolder - by Ruenna - October 16, 2019, 09:55 AM