Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A diversion presented itself in the form of her daughter. Towhee whirled on a heel to confront the movement she sensed behind her, her muscles coiling beneath her fur, only to relax an instant later. She swallowed thickly and tried to arrange her face into a smile, though there was nothing for it and it didn't really matter anyway. But to make up for it, she swiftly moved toward her daughter, stretching out to press her snout to Fen's temple.

"I'm here," she murmured, perhaps unnecessarily, but there was deeper meaning to her words. Towhee stood there, simply breathing in and out, so glad that her prodigal daughter was here with her. "Feel up to a spar, by any chance?" she asked a few beats later, still feeling the restlessness like an itch beneath her skin.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread