Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She offered a simple, "Yeah," and Towhee felt herself tensing with anticipation already. She scooted back a few footsteps, flexing her toes against the frosted ground underfoot, and tried to decide how to begin. She could've invited Fen to attack first, though she could see her daughter was waiting for Towhee to initiate. It was probably more imperative than the blind girl learn defense over offense anyway.

"Here I come," Towhee murmured under her breath. Had it been a real fight, she would've taken advantage of Fen's blindness and struck without warning. Perhaps, during a later round, she would do just that. Otherwise, how could Fennec learn and excel? But to start, she didn't want to take Fen totally by surprise.

She paused for two heartbeats before digging in and springing at the smaller, paler she-wolf, lunging for the back of her neck in the hope of latching onto her scruff.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread