Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt a fold of flesh and fur between her teeth and applied just enough pressure to lock her jaw without breaking the skin. Towhee did not intend to tighten or worry her grip, though Fen didn't give her time either way, immediately retaliating by trying to throw off her mother's weight. Towhee had the advantage as far as muscle and weight, though she couldn't help but release when Fen twisted so deftly beneath her that it made the muscles in the mercenary's neck creak. She couldn't hear the sound, of course, but she certainly felt the strain.

With a huff, she leaped backward, took a few breaths, then lunged in again. She let out a growl as a warning as she dropped her anterior and snapped her teeth in the direction of Fen's ankles now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread