Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The warning went right over Towhee's head as her teeth clicked on empty air. Of course, she never would've bitten Fen, not really, but she was genuinely surprised by her daughter's swiftness. It gave her pause just long enough that the girl slipped into the opening the mercenary gave her, her muzzle smashing into the side of Towhee's neck with surprising force and swiftness.

With a growl of surprise, Towhee flinched and sprung out of reach, all while keeping her face pointed toward Fen. A little breathlessly, she said, "That was good, really good. And I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass." As soon as the compliment was paid, she surged forward a third time, this time remaining deadly silent as she planted her feet and swung her hips, aiming to check Fen's and knock her off her feet.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread