Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fen couldn't see herself, wasn't aware of the look of surprise that stole over her face or the way she flailed as she hit the ground. Never mind that she wasn't hurt and almost instantly recovered or the fact that this was all a mockery of a real fight. Towhee felt a jolt of horror pass through her when she saw Fennec fall. She couldn't stand the sight, nor the idea that she'd hurt the girl, despite having invited this exact scenario. After what they'd both been through lately, the glimpse of shock on Fen's pale features turned the mother's stomach.

"Fen, I—you okay?" She knew she must sound even more garbled than usual as she rushed to press her nose to the side of the youth's neck. "I didn't mean," she began, only to fumble her words entirely. Her eyes closed as she drew in a steadying breath, noting the way her heart was skipping wildly in her chest. When she reopened them, she found she still couldn't speak, though she hoped Fennec would reassure her, maybe even complain about the silly disruption—something, anything, to stop Towhee's feelings of panic.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread