Sun Mote Copse The little cloud who wouldn't and the rainbow who couldn't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fennec chastised her and Towhee let out a long, shaky breath as the panic subsided. She wasn't hurt. And she didn't seem to hold the hit against her mother—just the opposite, really. Towhee nodded her head before remembering herself.

"'Course. I won't take it easy on you," she assured, wondering if her voice sounded as trembly as it felt in her throat. "I won't treat you any differently than I would any other opponent," she continued, voice evening, knowing even as she said it that her intentions were true enough. But would she favor Fen, despite herself? "That would only do you a disservice."

But, right now, her legs—her entire being—felt a little too wobbly still for another round. "Hey," Towhee said in the next breath, "I think I need to tap out for today. But I'd love it if you would come patrol with me for a little bit. I'll be the eyes, you be the ears," she joked, smiling thinly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread