Sun Mote Copse Coheed and Cambria
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She enjoyed one moment of bliss, some part of her body in contact with each of her three dearest loved ones. Towhee felt like she could cry; in fact, she let out a noise halfway between a joyous laugh and an overcome sob. She clutched at each of them, only for Fen to move out of reach, then flee entirely. Towhee could only hiccup in total surprise and stare, orange eyes watery, as her little family broke apart once more.

"Fen!" she croaked at the same time as Fig (not that she knew it). Towhee made a movement to follow her, then caught herself and turned to Phox and Fig. With another emotive noise, she flung herself at them, one foreleg wrapping about each of their necks, tugging the three of them into a group hug. There were a thousand questions swarming her head and a million different things she could say right now, though Towhee only managed a shaky, "I'm so happy you're here."

After holding them tightly for several beats, she reluctantly let go of them and slipped back to look into their faces. "Let's give her a minute," Towhee said, "then we'll go find her." All her questions could wait until later, as could the conversation about whether they were staying (of course they were; she wouldn't let them go now!). Right now, the only thing that mattered was making her family whole again, once and for all.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Towhee - December 22, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 23, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 09:49 AM