Sun Mote Copse Just like before
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It had never occurred to her that another passage may have opened up during the last bout of earthquakes. Yet just like that, all the blanks were filled. The world made sense again. She grinned to herself, shaking her head. She and Wraen had swept the outer perimeter and somehow missed this rear entrance, though it didn't seem to matter much now. Towhee wasn't going to dwell on the past when the present was so sweet.

At Phox's comment about Quixote, a loud laugh burst from Towhee's muzzle. She gave her brother a look that clearly said, Oh, you! She laughed again, lightly, and found herself going to tackle him. She wrapped her forelegs around his neck and forced him to the ground, pinning him down and smothering him with licks. Towhee wasn't even aware of the whines leaking from her in a steady stream.

She subjected him to that for a solid minute or two before backing off him and giving him room to rise. As he presumably climbed back to his feet, Towhee said, -"Sundance, Dorea and Pippin are here too."- Her tail wagged solidly back and forth as she delivered the good news. It slowed a little as she added, -"I'm not sure about the others: Rue, Rye, Elfie..."- She drew in a breath. -"But those of us who found our way here, we're doing well. I told Wraen I plan to stay here for good."- She didn't ask it outright but her eyes begged the question: You'll stay too, right?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:19 AM