Sun Mote Copse Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She ground to a halt a short distance from her son, beaming at him, tail wiggling in a way it didn't often do. This was Towhee, after all. Fig didn't seem to share her mood at present, though that didn't faze her in the least. He looked different—taller, maybe; leaner, perhaps; definitely more worldly—but he was still her same little boy, always.

"I need you to show me what you learned while you were living with the Frosthawks," Towhee rejoined brightly, already dipping forwarding into a playful bow. Phox had mentioned Fig's experiences with their sister pack, though Towhee wanted to hear about it directly from the source. Better yet, she wanted him to show her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:55 PM