Sun Mote Copse Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The way Fig's face contorted made Towhee feel bad for feeling bad. He hadn't meant to hurt her feelings, obviously. Her son was simply eager to immerse himself in pack life here and what better place to start than with Wraen? It was nothing personal against Towhee. Sure, she still felt a little crestfallen, especially since she'd really hoped for a wrestling match with him, but the last thing she wanted was for the two of them to be at odds.

"Oh, okay. Gotcha," she replied, trying to muster up a cavalier expression. "Another time then," she agreed to his earlier words, nodding a little too mechanically for it to be entirely convincing. It did sting that he would rather go talk to Wraen than catch up with his mom, though she would just keep telling herself that he didn't mean anything by it. Besides, they lived together now, so there would be plenty of time to catch up later.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:55 PM