Heron Lake Plateau Operation black light.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She stared in blank horror at her torn flesh, then flinched when the sheer vehemence of Wraen's tirade recaptured her attention. Towhee could only stare, utterly perplexed by the Sovereign's fury and accusations. She recoiled, her ears slicking backward and disappearing against her skull in the face of them. She hadn't quite processed the savage attack on her hindquarters either. It was all so unprecedented, particularly because she'd never seen this side of Wraen coming.

"What—what the hell," Towhee blustered weakly. It was all she could really manage. She saw the moment when Wraen clearly fell silent, her eyes boring into Towhee's, demanding answers. "What're you talking about?" Between the confusion and pain (and those damnable hormones), she was really struggling to gather her thoughts and string together a proper sentence.

Then a realization hit her and Towhee's already furrowed brow scrunched even further. "Are you slut shaming me?" Was Wraen angry with her for reprising her role as the town bicyle? That might make sense, if the Sovereign hadn't once expressly told her she could mate and have children if she wished. Of course, what Wraen didn't realize was that it didn't matter whether or not she sanctioned Towhee's promiscuity, since the mercenary couldn't bear children, especially now.

She should probably share that fact, yet none of it made any sense. And suddenly someone else appeared, causing her to jump and bare her teeth out of sheer self-preservation. By smell and feel, Towhee was suddenly extraordinary aware of just how much blood she was losing and how endangered she might be if Wraen decided to resume her attack or this stranger—whose words went unseen in the dim—tried anything either. He might not mean her harm but if he tried to mount her right now, he could do even more damage.

Tail tucking to protect her bleeding nether regions, Towhee crouched and backpedaled hastily away from both of them. She did not bolt, instead refusing to take her eyes off either one, still so thrown by Wraen's behavior that it rooted her to the spot.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Operation black light. - by Zane - January 03, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 03, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Yutani - January 03, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Zane - January 03, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 04, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Yutani - January 04, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Towhee - January 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Operation black light. - by Wraen - January 04, 2020, 06:11 PM