Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The next few words out of Wraen's mouth were perhaps the most surprising of all. She seemed so unperturbed when she shared that she was barren too. Towhee's mouth fell ajar at this information, not sure how to feel about it. She wasn't even sure how she felt about her own infertility, though she was slowly beginning to realize it affected her more deeply than she had ever anticipated.

Before she could collect her thoughts and frame a reply of some kind, Wraen proceeded to apologize. With a bad case of emotional whiplash at this point, Towhee could only manage a dry, "Yes, I think I'll live." Her brow furrowed and she tacked on a little distractedly, "Even if Arcturus or Hydra comes after me, which I don't think will happen, for a variety of reasons. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry that Arcturus was so misguided about it but I did say 'no strings attached.' And it's not like I forced him." Well, mostly.

Although she still ached in just about every sense of the word, there was a distinct feeling as the though the two of them had cleared the air. Towhee sighed, having no energy left to feel angry at Wraen for taco blocking her by violently munching said taco. "Apology accepted. Can we go home now? I need to eat something and then go ice my cooter."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM