Sun Mote Copse Emotion sickness.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was saved from tearing herself apart by Pippin's serendipitous arrival. She nearly jumped out of her skin at his touch, though her face melted into a marked look of relief when she saw it was him. A moment later, it shifted again, becoming a strange blend of hungry and needy.

"Does Niamh have a dick I don't know about?" she retorted. Because of the events of the past few days, Towhee immediately thought to announce (ignoring the internal twinge it caused), "I can't get pregnant, so please don't let that stop you. This is just as no strings attached as ever, just funner."

Towhee started to turn then, openly inviting Pippin's attentions, when she paused mid-revolution and looked over her shoulder at him to drop another disclaimer: "Don't worry about hurting me." Maybe he wouldn't even notice or care that her bits were in rough shape, any more than her five other partners had noticed or cared about her bonus package.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - January 06, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - January 06, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Pippin - February 20, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Emotion sickness. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 11:16 AM