Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee huffed a laugh. "Believe me, it's not just fish that gives me gas. Everything gives me gas." That was possibly an exaggeration, though the point still stood. It was easier to note these matters in hindsight, naturally. But never once had she actually suspected she might be pregnant, her conviction to the contrary had been so complete.

The Regent felt herself prickle a little defensively at the question. "Phox," Towhee replied automatically, then realized how that sounded and said, "for all intents and purposes. There's no possible way to know who sired her, so it's mute," she insisted, having meant "moot." There was the obvious resemblance to Pippin, so Towhee added, "I banged a few guys with lighter fur, although I'm not even sure how all that works." She shrugged and left it there. Meerkat was hers (and Phox's), full stop.

Towhee couldn't help but recollect the day when Raven had come to her, then the Alpha of the Redhawks, and revealed her accidental pregnancy. She had thrust her sister into the Alpha role, which made sense to her at the time. She'd already realized the similarities here, though she didn't think Wraen was likely to do the same, nor was it what Towhee wanted. Quite the opposite actually: she didn't want the Sovereign to feel in any way threatened or undermined by this development.

"You're the Sovereign and I technically violated pack law by breeding without permission," the Regent observed blandly, her orange eyes sharp on the leader's face. "I don't want any trouble between you and me." She couldn't imagine Wraen wanting to harm Meerkat; in fact, she trusted she wouldn't and resisted the urge to shield the newborn from the Sovereign's view. But she vividly recollected the leader's attack on herself. "Phox and I will raise her, along with Niamh and their kids, hopefully here with the rest of the Firebirds." She took a steadying breath. "Tell me now if you have any problems with any of this."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 04:31 AM