Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although Towhee made no reply, her jaw tightened at the mention of someone trying to come along and claim Meerkat. Her paws even flexed, as if she was a lioness preparing to unsheathe her claws. If any one of her lovers tried to stake a claim—including Pippin, whom she cared for in her own way—Towhee would make it very clear what she thought of that entire notion.

Meanwhile, Wraen seemed to turn Towhee's speech over in her mind for several moments before replying. During that interim, the Regent bent to nuzzle the crown of Meerkat's head, that by now familiar scent relaxing her more than a little. She would've lingered there indefinitely, though she saw Wraen's lips moving out of the corner of her eye and lifted her head again to capture the words.

"That means a lot," Towhee said earnestly. She then paused, weighing the question. She hadn't even thought ahead to the future. In fact, the realization she could could have more offspring next year momentarily stunned Towhee, her mouth opening and closing before she remembered herself and blinked back to a focus. "I think everyone should seek and obtain the Sovereign's permission before breeding," she summed up simply. She paused again before adding, "Myself included. I mean, I'd heard a baby changes everything," she mused, putting her speculation about how much would be different next breeding season in a closet for now as she returned her focus to her miracle baby.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 04:31 AM