Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nodded. Of course she would try to contemplate the hypotheticals when she had an opportunity to focus more. Towhee knew Meerkat would keep her preoccupied for a few weeks, though she would eventually reprise her role as the Regent and everything that came with it, including patrols. She missed them, though nothing could tear her from her baby's side for the moment.

When Wraen said something utterly inexplicable and promptly left, Towhee therefore did not run after her. She did shout, once, but belatedly, as it took her a few beats to process. The Sovereign did not return to explain herself, so that left the Regent to inwardly balk at the the randomly cryptic remark.

But she couldn't dwell on any of this stuff right now, not with her newborn begging all of her attention even in her sleep. Honestly, Towhee was glad to forget everything else as she snuggled her cheek against her child's soft, fuzzy spine.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 04:31 AM