Sun Mote Copse From utility animal to life partner
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"You can make the rules, I can enforce them," Towhee put out there. She didn't mind doing the tougher aspects of the job. They suited her nature more than Wraen's. "And sometimes we'll be forced to choose the lesser evil or even make the wrong call entirely. All we can do is try our best." She punctuated this statement with a lift and drop of her white-streaked shoulder blade.

A quiet huff of laughter escaped her at the question, since she'd just been pondering that. "I don't know exactly how she does it but she mentioned curbing their heats. Maybe Eljay would know how that's done?" Towhee kicked herself a little for not asking at the time. It hadn't seemed particularly relevant. "She also said she monitored them. I'm going to throw myself under the bus here but she-wolves in heat maybe shouldn't be allowed to go off on their own. Someone should stay with them, keep an eye on them. I know my common sense gets totally overrun by the hormones and I'm not going to stop myself from getting some."

Towhee paused for a long moment, naturally thinking about how Wraen had attacked her. "I guess savaging their snatches is always an option too," she quipped. "Maybe the last ditch one," she added with another huff of laughter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 25, 2020, 01:01 PM