Sun Mote Copse Everybody hates Monday mornings.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Arcturus's latest question went unheard and unanswered as Towhee continued to peer down at Meerkat. The puppy began to wriggle in his direction, which prompted the Regent to strike out a foreleg, blocking the little one's path and causing her head to wobble as she blinked up at her mother. Towhee quickly ducked down to nuzzle those babyish cheeks. She intended to grasp Meerkat's scruff next and move her back into the log, though a different impulse suddenly came over her.

Instead, she pulled back a little and settled on her haunches. She shot Arcturus a cursory glance, mostly just to make sure he hadn't come any closer, then proceeded to ignore him again as she said, -"Hi, baby. Hi, Meerkat."- She signed and spoke very slowly, noticing the baby's eyes following her movements.

Meerkat didn't sign back, though her mouth opened and out came a loud, "Meeeeerrr!" Towhee couldn't possibly read those babyish lips, though she assumed her daughter had made some sort of nonsensical sound. But just in case, she shot another look at Arcturus, her expression asking, What did she say? even before the Regent could decide whether to ask the question out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Arcturus - March 23, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Arcturus - March 25, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Arcturus - March 26, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 27, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Arcturus - March 27, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 28, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Arcturus - March 31, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Everybody hates Monday mornings. - by Towhee - March 31, 2020, 12:15 PM