Sun Mote Copse Refuge in breathing.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
From the far side of the rendezvous site shot a furry black bullet. Towhee grinned as one of the twins careened toward her, making no move to evade the incoming headbutt. Of course, she underestimated the kid's enthusiasm and velocity alike, the impact knocking the breath from her lungs. She flashed back to her recent spar with Bronco, though she supposed Quetzal (or was it Alyx?) would probably react differently.

After a quick glance to make sure Quetzal (she was 98.7% sure it was in fact Q) hadn't busted her skull or anything, Towhee melodramatically threw herself to the ground and began to writhe. Truthfully, having the wind knocked out of her felt very weird, although she wouldn't say it was painful, exactly. She gasped like a fish just for extra effect, her orange eyes rolling around in her head as she waited to see what the puppy would do in response.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - June 16, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Quetzal - June 16, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - June 18, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Quetzal - June 18, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - June 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Quetzal - June 18, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - June 18, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Quetzal - June 19, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - June 19, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Quetzal - July 23, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Refuge in breathing. - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 04:28 PM