Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm losing it, Towhee thought and stopped, right before Wraen moved to block her path. "Don't be stupid, Towhee..." Now tears blurred her vision even further and much of what her friend said was lost. They were much hotter than the rain, burning her cheeks. It felt like blood was pouring from her eyes. It was cathartic, as if shedding these tears was drawing the corrosive from within her.

She caught a few words in there and the final four, despite her crying and the rain. -"You're wrong,"- she hisspered through clenched teeth, -"you matter. Your wants and wishes, your dumb jokes and stupid stories, it all matters! To me!!!"- But if that was true, Towhee knew she would have to accept and respect Wraen's decision.

So, she was leaving. And there was nothing Towhee could do. What else was new? She slumped in defeat. One might think it'd get easier when it happened so frequently, yet every single time one of her loved ones chose to leave her, whatever their reasons, a little part of Towhee died. Today was no different. At least Wraen was saying goodbye, that was more than many could say. But there was also no "see you later" in there. There were no guarantees in life and, after today, she might never see Wraen again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM