Sun Mote Copse tie-dye koozie
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Orca was up there too, of course. Towhee wondered if the little island was currently underwater. She swallowed, looking to Phox as he pointed out the plateau's pitfalls. She couldn't help but think of Fennec. Her orange eyes flicked to take in Niamh's pensive expression, which Towhee took to mean she also had her reservations. Okay, she thought, so the plateau's out.

Where else could they go? Phox immediately proved his worth by suggesting the mountain just beyond the glade. Towhee squinted. For a moment, she mistakenly thought he was referring to the mountain where Orca had fallen to her death. She was no ranger, though she slowly realized that couldn't be right. That mountain was much further west. There was a smaller one, closer at hand, to the south; that must be the one of which he spoke.

Niamh promptly offered to go, also proving her salt. Towhee felt a pang. She didn't want to send her new Regent into danger, though this was what leaders did: they took the risks for the benefit of the pack. -"I'm okay with that,"- she said, eyes skirting to Phox. Was he? -"Once you get back, we can spread the word, assuming it's our best bet. Does that sound like a plan?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 16, 2020, 08:54 AM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM