Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
When they went a full twenty-four hours without a drop of rain, Towhee left the glade, heading east and following the edge of Cedar Sweep as it gently curved north. She wanted to see how the copse looked. More importantly, though, she wondered if Alyx might be there.

As she tentatively ventured into the territory, Towhee could see that everything was still sopping wet. As she made her way across the copse's breadth, she saw plenty of flotsam and jetsam. Some caches were destroyed. There were still puddles everywhere. But when she reached the far side, the river had receded. It ran swiftly still, though the sight gave her hope.

Turning, she picked her way to the rendezvous site. It appeared untouched. There was still no sign of her wayward chibling. And there were no scent traces anywhere. Once the pack came back, they would have a lot of work to do. They would need to clean up and spend a lot of time marking the borders again, not to mention reestablish all the stockpiles that had washed away.

It was close to midday by the time she found her way back to the western border overlooking the bog. She let out a long sigh, her mind with Alyx and even Savaktuk. Towhee then tipped her head skyward and howled to those back at the glade, letting them know it was safe to come home.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Leave a light on. - by Towhee - September 01, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Leave a light on. - by RIP Niamh - September 01, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Leave a light on. - by Eljay - September 02, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Leave a light on. - by Phox - September 02, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Leave a light on. - by Chanel - September 06, 2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Leave a light on. - by Quetzal - September 08, 2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Leave a light on. - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 03:40 PM