Sun Mote Copse blood in the water
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her ears fell back a little as she read the clear "no" on his lips. They pricked again when he mentioned looking for her too, bringing up the boy, Rasalas. Although a little surprised, she found nothing strange about the inquiry. Surely he had tended to the pup's wounds at some point since his arrival, probably not long after Niamh had brought him back to the copse. She did wonder why Eljay was looking for Niamh rather than Rasalas himself.

-"Yes, I think we should probably try to locate his family,"- she replied readily, pausing for a beat before asking, -"I'm assuming you've seen to him? Do you know how he got the wounds? Do we know anything at all about why he was on his own or where he came from?"- Towhee could've asked the wayward whelp himself when she'd seen him just the other day, though she hadn't wanted to disrupt the boys' story time with possibly traumatic questions.

Based off his own leading question, Towhee didn't bother asking him why he was seeking Niamh. She simply figured he was after her about these very same questions. If not, the reason would surely come up somewhere along the way anyway.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
blood in the water - by Eljay - September 18, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: blood in the water - by Towhee - September 21, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: blood in the water - by Eljay - September 21, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: blood in the water - by Towhee - September 21, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: blood in the water - by Eljay - September 22, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: blood in the water - by Towhee - September 22, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: blood in the water - by Eljay - September 23, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: blood in the water - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: blood in the water - by Eljay - September 23, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: blood in the water - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: blood in the water - by Eljay - September 24, 2020, 06:51 AM