Sun Mote Copse Along the skyline
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee paid careful attention to Niamh's rebuttal, though that pinched look returned to her face. Cleaning a wound didn't require a lot of knowledge, just a gentle tongue. Towhee absolutely believed Fennec was capable of this task, perhaps even more so than a sighted wolf, as the Sovereign assumed she possessed a heightened sense of touch. She wondered if Niamh didn't think Fen capable of it due to said blindness, which of course riled her. But the Regent never specifically inferred this, so if that's what was at play, maybe it wasn't even conscious on her part.

It sounded like they'd both overreacted to the situation, with Niamh throwing the first punch, so to speak, by blocking Fennec from doing what Eljay had asked of her. Towhee drew in a breath, trapped it in her chest, and sighed. Of course, Fen shouldn't have disrespected Niamh in turn. Towhee liked to think she could see both points of view and she really wanted to avoid choosing sides. She just wanted to understand what had happened and whether it was a one-time incident or something that could really strain the Firebirds' family dynamics.

-"I think that Eljay knew what he was doing when he asked Fen to help and it was just a... misapprehension from there. You guys get along otherwise, right?"- Hopefully reconciliations could be made, though Towhee wondered if any apologies would be forthcoming from either party. She knew them both too well. -"Can you tell me what exactly is going on with Rasalas? How did he get injured? Where is he from? Has he told you anything...?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 22, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 07:05 PM