Hideaway Strath cradle of forest
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't seek solitude consciously, though following her conversations with Eljay, Niamh and finally Fennec, she retreated to the outskirts of the copse, losing herself in seemingly endless patrols. When that inevitably grew boring, she decided to set out to the south for a change of scenery. She didn't enjoy roaming very often, though the autumn splendor made sightseeing quite the distraction presently.

When her ranging brought her near her former stomping grounds, Towhee fully prepared to turn back. She possessed no desire whatsoever to revisit the hideaway. But even as she pivoted on a heel, the cool September breeze carried to her some unexpected news. She froze, facing forward again, orange eyes squinted. Despite herself, she crept forward through the sweep's trees until she could make out the entryway in the distance, still marked by tumbled stones from last year's landslide.

After a long deliberation, she approached, her furs standing on end not because of the apparent pack in residence but because of all the horrible memories these sights stirred. When Towhee stood just a few meters from the wall that had trapped them for so long, she felt like she might vomit. She suppressed the awful urge, focusing on the smells, and shook her head in disbelief.

"Enjoy your prison, fools," she muttered under her breath, turning away to head back to the copse.

This can be a cameo unless Henryk or someone else notices her! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
cradle of forest - by Henryk - September 28, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Towhee - September 29, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: cradle of forest - by Cenric - September 29, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Odessa - September 29, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Chad - September 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Henryk - September 29, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Towhee - September 29, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Cenric - September 29, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: cradle of forest - by Odessa - September 29, 2020, 08:38 PM