Sun Mote Copse I heard the news today oh boy
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear the summons, naturally, though she happened to be resting at the rendezvous site when Niamh appeared. Phox soon joined them and the Sovereign pushed into a seated position, shaking the chill from her coat as she settled and fixed her eyes on her Regent's face. She listened carefully as Niamh spoke, resisting the urge to shoot her brother a sideways glance a few times during the soliloquy.

Towhee really couldn't care less about neighbors, so long as they weren't right next door or otherwise bothering them, though something in Niamh's speech made her squint in confusion. -"They were in the glade? I thought they were setting up camp in the strath..."- She thought on her brief foray past there the other day, the scents which had flooded her nose, letting her know several wolves were inhabiting their former territory. This time, she did look over at Phox, oblivious to the fact that everyone but her had heard the founding call come from another direction entirely.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - September 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - September 30, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 07, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:23 PM