Sun Mote Copse I heard the news today oh boy
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Both of her Regents seemed pretty combative about these potential neighbors, which made Towhee wonder: why didn't she feel so riled? She wasn't quite sure, though she squinted when Niamh mentioned they might've just been passing through Hideaway Strath. How exactly did a pack of wolves pass through a fucking stonewalled prison, exactly?

She didn't voice that thought out loud, letting Niamh air her very low opinion of these wolves. Towhee certainly agreed with Phox's sentiments about the glade, though what really mattered here was where they ended up settling. If they were just passing through, what did any of this matter? Niamh seemed very up in arms about all these hypothetical conflicts, though the Sovereign just hoped it was all moot.

-"Well, fuck 'em,"- came Towhee's eventual, sardonic reply. -"Hopefully they keep moving and we don't have to worry about any of this at all. If they hang around and cause problems, we can definitely take them."- For whatever reason, she simply didn't feel threatened by any of this. It helped that, -"Moonspear always has our back too."- Although they were having troubles of their own, according to Niamh's recent report.

Her lips pursed as she wondered if maybe she should switch gears and take a more proactive approach, like Niamh seemed eager to do. Her orange eyes flicked sideways, catching her brother's gaze, brows raising a little to prompt him to share his latest thoughts on the matter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - September 29, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - September 30, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 07, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I heard the news today oh boy - by RIP Niamh - October 16, 2020, 03:23 PM