Sun Mote Copse caught in a river of rockers and dreams
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When she saw the wolf standing on the borders, Towhee stopped and stared. For half a heartbeat, she thought she might be seeing Elwood or Finley, no matter how impossible. Then she took note of the missing tail and her mind went blank as her heart dropped into her stomach. Despite logic, reason and the passage of time, the brief mistaken identity sent her heart reeling as the reality of her godparents' death was forced upon her for the the first time in a long while.

She steadied herself with a breath and approached, a flat, "Cinder?" tumbling from her lips. It was good to see him after so long, although Towhee's feelings were still catching up to the situation. She did manage a small smile and a curious cock of her head. "Where have you been all this time?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 07, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 07, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 14, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 14, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 30, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - November 09, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:17 PM