Moonspear Zombie nation.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Meerkat was suddenly bursting with excitement. Towhee couldn't hear her exclamatory tone but she certainly felt the force of her daughter's energy. Her own feelings were inversely proportional, her mood sinking and her stomach twisting when she digested the fact that Meerkat was transferring to yet another pack. Her orange gaze slid sideways to Phox to see what he made of the news, though he appeared totally placid. Next her eyes bounced to Hydra, whose lips had begun to move, elaborating on the pup's announcement.

It slowly dawned on her that the glen was immediately adjacent to the mountain. It was only a little further, yet it should still afford Meerkat the protection of Moonspear's fold. Towhee let out a puff of breath, her guts unclenching a little, and she tried to fix the look on her face. Clearly the kids were thrilled to be part of this venture, plus she supposed it must be something of an honor to be included in something as important as annexing Great Bear Wilderness.

Bronco casually answered Hydra's query, which left Towhee to say, -"Congratulations on the expansion. I'll go right ahead and assume we can call Firefly Glen our ally and sister pack, although you know what they say about assuming..."-

-"What do they say?"- Meerkat wanted to know, naturally.

-"It makes an ass out of you and me,"- Towhee drawled, winking and remembering to say, -"That's super cool, kiddo. I'm proud of you. We both are."- She included Meerkat's dad with a playful throw of an elbow. -"I'm sure your sister is too, though she can speak for herself, of course,"- Towhee finished with a quip, muzzle turning to point at Fennec.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 12, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 15, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:32 PM