Sun Mote Copse words of wisdom
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although she couldn't hear the hesitant tone, Towhee could pick up easily on the halted words when Eljay asked her about a man. It was a personal question, though she found she didn't mind. Actually, she kind of smirked inwardly as she wondered if her approach to building her family might strike some as very strange. It was weird, though Towhee felt no shame. It was a good thing she didn't need anyone's approval, though she certainly wanted Phox's and Niamh's.

"No," she replied, "and there won't be. Phox and Niamh will help me raise any more pups." Towhee hadn't asked them about it yet, but she also didn't doubt they were up for the job. "I plan to seek an eligible... sperm donor, I guess you could say. Now that I know I can get pregnant, I'll be more careful and make sure the dude understands he's contributing his baby gravy and nothing else." She wondered if that was too much information for Eljay but, to be fair, he'd asked.

"But that's not really what I meant," she continued, though Towhee really didn't mind discussing any of this. "I want to make sure my body is as prepared as possible. Is there anything I should be doing? Any herbs I should be taking? Anything at all to make sure my babies and me will be as healthy as possible?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 20, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 21, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 22, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 22, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 24, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: words of wisdom - by Towhee - October 24, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: words of wisdom - by Eljay - October 25, 2020, 04:19 AM