Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hope it's cool to cameo!? :D

They'd spent a lot of time in the glade last month, though Towhee was a lot less familiar with the sweep. She decided to head there today following her patrol, to scope it out more thoroughly. If they could look past its proximity to the hideaway, it might make a great location for a future sister pack. And with so many potential breeding pairs (at least in her mind), such expansion might be necessary sooner rather than later.

Despite her hatred for the prison looming back there, Towhee forced herself to explore every inch of Cedar Sweep. How could she possibly deem it inhabitable if she didn't assess its southern borders? The scent of wolves close by hit her like a bucket of cold water dumped on her head. Fuckin' seriously? she thought incredulously, creeping closer to the gateway full of broken, crumbled rocks to ascertain the situation.

Maybe it was just another batch of transient wolves, like before. Yet this did nothing to quell the disgust and outrage she felt. Perhaps it was disproportionate, but this discovery really threw a wrench in her idyllic little plan. With no wish to approach or engage, Towhee spun on her heel and stomped back to the copse.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Save me - by Derg - October 22, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 22, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Save me - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 04:48 PM