The Heartwood 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fun fact: I got Bramblepoint mixed up with The Heartwood and now Towhee and Fennec get to live with my mistake.

Also, I think The Heartwood is totally burnt to the ground.

*rolls with with it* :superlaugh:

Little did Towhee know she'd just given her daughter bad information, not just with the name but also the location. Hey, she'd never claimed to be a good scout! Happily unaware of her mistake, she continued peering curiously at Fen's little—for lack of a better word—satchel. It was actually quite pretty, though more importantly, it was useful.

The fact that Bronco had gifted it to her did not escape Towhee's attention. She could've pressed Fen about this, maybe teased a bit, but she let it go. Instead, she said, "Have you shown it to Eljay? I don't think I've ever seen anything like it and I bet he'd get use out of one too..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be - by Towhee - November 04, 2020, 02:15 PM