Bramblepoint But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although her yearling daughter was still down for the count, there was a spring in Towhee's step today. She'd actually managed a couple successful hunts over the past few days, keeping Fennec fed and the caches padded. It was only small game, though the Sovereign let herself have the win. It wasn't like she could take out anything bigger on her own anyway.

She was flirting with the idea of heading out on another trapping venture when she spotted a pale figure in the strip of no man's land between the Redhawks' domain and Bramblepoint. Even from a distance, Towhee could see his mismatched eyes, like two Christmas lights on a snowy white backdrop. She smirked, curious about this stranger loitering in the place that often served as a rendezvous site between the local packs.

"Hellooooo," she called, beginning to make her way over to him, wondering if he was a firefly, a Moonboy or something else altogether.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 17, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Towhee - December 18, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 18, 2020, 10:00 PM