Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Okay, yeah, no, Towhee thought as the stranger spoke, only for her words to be absolutely obscured by the swirling snow. Despite this defeatist inner monologue, she did manage to catch a single word: "shelter." It made a lot of sense, given the context of the situation, so rather than trying to get her to repeat herself, Towhee made a pragmatic decision and lifted a foreleg to emphatically motion for the she-wolf to follow her.

Although she often sheltered family and friends, Towhee certainly wasn't about to bring a perfect stranger into her realm. But she did lead the dark woman toward a snowbank she'd noticed earlier while patrolling the borders. Signaling for her to stop and wait now, Towhee began to scrape at the snow. It was the sort that molded easily, so it wasn't too long before she'd dug out a little makeshift burrow.

Stuffing herself inside it and hissing as her back and sides pressed against hard-packed snow, Towhee once more used her forelimbs to gesture the stranger closer. "BEST I CAN DO," she said, forgetting to lower her volume now that they were out of the wind. "WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT'RE YOU DOING OUT IN THIS?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM