Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lipreading was much more feasible here, especially considering the cramped quarters. Towhee squinted when the she-wolf introduced herself, then explained that a prey shortage had driven her here. The mentions of elk and the west triggered something in the back of her mind. She filed away that information in a cabinet somewhere back there, her eyes shifting sideways when Zsuzsa said, "And you?"

"I LIVE HERE," Towhee answered. Perhaps she noticed a twitch in her company's ears or simply remembered herself, because when she spoke again, she'd lowered her voice. "These are the borders of Redhawk Caldera." She paused, wondering if she should say anything else. She wasn't much of one for small talk, especially with strangers, but they were packed in here like sardines and she couldn't just leave Zsuzsa here unattended.

"So you're part of a pack...?" she probed after a moment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM